Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Filing Taxes

Q: I need to file taxes this week; where can I find State and Federal tax forms on the Internet?

A: For Federal forms, visit the tax forms page on the Internal Revenue Service’s website, which can be found at http://www.irs.gov/formspubs/index.html.

If you need information on filing from out of state, visit the Federation of Tax Administrators’ website at http://www.taxadmin.org/fta/link/forms.html.

If you are looking for state tax forms, visit the Rhode Island Tax Division website at http://www.tax.ri.gov/taxforms.

No comments: