Friday, January 21, 2011

Does the library have tax forms?

We have the Federal forms on the first floor across from the Circulation Desk. Rhode Island no longer sends out forms, but we can print them out for you for .15 per page upstairs in the Reference Department. We are happy to help you print out the forms; however, library staff members are not tax professionals. We are unable to offer advice or help filling out forms.

No comments: